I have been dealing watches in Kansas City for decades and offer top-quality repair. Whether it is a heirloom, antique pocket watch, luxury chronograph, wrist watch, or beautiful timepiece, I can help you get that watch in good working order or just keep in maintained to ensure its longevity.
Estimates Are Always Free.
- From a basic clean to a new battery or band adjustment to a complete overhaul, I do it all.
- Repairing watches is not easy as they have have so many moving parts and need to work so precisely. I work with a master watchmaker who has the decades of experience, access to factory parts, and a precision touch.
- I work with a master watchmaker who can service any brand watch including Rolex, Tag Heuer Cartier, Breitling, Movado, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Ebel, Elgin, and Patek Philippe often using factory parts.
- I do not sell watch bands and can seldom repair them.
- I also work on everyday watches like Swiss Army. However, there are less expensive watches that are better repaired by the manufacturer.
- I provide a free estimate before beginning the work and guarantee the work for 1 year.
If you are in the Kansas City Area, make an appointment at my Overland Park studio to get your watch serviced or repaired.