There are many benefits of buying from a private jeweler.
- Multi-sensory experience: feel and see the product. For example, you will understand why platinum is more expensive.
- You deal directly with me the owner (Richard Dolginow) and Marsha, a master jeweler who will craft the jewelry. We have decades of experience.
- Micro-customizations. Internet and chain stores cannot offer them, yet they make a difference in your ring. Examples of micro-customizations include center gem setting height, more perfect sizing options such as slightly larger than a 5.5, or set a pink sapphire in place of a surprise diamond.
- You learn about the merchandise you are planning to purchase in a private and professional environment.
- You are involved with the custom design and work with individuals with years of experience.
- Your jewelry repair is done right in our on-premise, state of the art jewelry shop.
- You receive one-on-one education about your jewelry purchase; it is easier than reading endless resources.
- You can see our state-of-the-art jewelry shop and the equipment used for your jewelry repair and custom work.
- You have access to a diamond specialist in our gem lab and education about purchasing diamonds. Compare diamonds side-by-side with my expertise to help you make an informed decision. For example, see the color difference between a G and J.
- You are able to obtain very competitive pricing on high quality merchandise.
- You can help create unique jewelry that you won't see coming and going.
For more information, contact us.